Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Started Death Frost Doom

Hi There, I know its been ages........sigh.....I must say I'm not the most consistent blogger ever. I've still been reading; it's just that I haven't really had much of interest to say.
Most importantly though is that we've still been playing. I was worried about this for a little while, as just before christmas  one key player  moved farther away, making it tough for him to make it as consistently as before, and another started doing more volunteer work which made it tough for her as well. This left me down to two players for a couple of sessions. They were entertaining sessions nonetheless, but it left me worried about the life of the game. I should try to find more players but its always tough to find enough interested English speakers in this end of Quebec.
   Hopefully (fingers crossed) things are picking up, last session I had a bigger crew, and was finally able to incorporate Mr Raggi's Death Frost Doom into my campaign. They didn't finish in one session though, and this Sunday we'll hopefully get a chance to finish it. Once we're done, I plan to give a short review of the adventure. I know people have probably review it to death, but I just want to let others know how it was in play, and what worked, and what didn't.
Well that's all folks, just wanted to let everyone know I was still kicking around, mostly lurking on other blogs trying to absorbing their strength, and therefore make myself stronger!!

No comments:

Post a Comment